Wednesday, July 12, 2006
The Return to Reality

I am HOME! Actually we got back 2 days ago but needed recovery time. Vacation was awesome. I definitely think this was the best Disney experience for the kids. Bre is finally tall enough to ride almost everything. She rode her first roller coaster, Space Mountain. She wasn't tall enough for the Rock n Roll Roller Coaster and when they told her she looked at the guy and said "I am as big as anyone else here, I should ride too". That's my girl, independent to a fault. J bug got on everything which is surprising because he is old enough to have fear. We just set the rule that if you are tall enough you ride once, if you don't like it then you don't have to do it again. He loved them all and with little fear. Rach still isn't tall enough for Roller Coasters, the poor little shrimp. It must suck to have your younger sister be so much bigger. She did get to do the Tower of Terror but you can tell rides aren't really her thing.
Having my sister there was awesome. The guys took the kids to the space shuttle launch and we got a little pool time to ourselves. We always have a blast together. We became famous for disappearing on our way to the grocery. We'd be gone for a couple of hours until the cell started ringing requesting our immediate return. LOL! It's weird that you can't handle each others company when you are young but when older you crave it. Funny how life works out. I have to say, I wouldn't trade this vacation for all the gold in Fort Knox.
So hubby and I went to Tim and Faith concert last night. It was probably the best concert I have ever been to and I have seen a few. We had to park miles away in the rain but it all worked out. Except the hair. It was pretty fluffy by the time we got home.
I have a shameless addiction and I need to go feed it. It's nothing toxic but is time consuming and addictive. Big Brother Live feeds. Now you know my secret. I will be sure to post a picture of Panama City Beach soon, in the mean time check out the launch. Off I go!